Do you know why you want to sell your home?
A simple question of knowing why you want to sell. The top reasons people sell their homes is as follows;
- The family has expanded, and now is an excellent time to move up to a larger home.
- Elderly parents looking for two homes on a lot/parcel or a home with a casita.
- Medical issues or disabilities that require a single level home.
- I am looking to sell a home to convert a rental house into a single-family home by the beach.
- Trust real estate sale required by an Estate Attorney, so the proceeds of the sale can be split per the terms of the trust.
- The lot size or acreage is just too much to maintain.
- Get the hell out of the state of liberal California.
- I am looking to retire where I can afford to own a home outright.
- Downsize into a smaller home or condominium with very little exterior maintenance and very minimal to no upkeep.
- I want to sell to move away from college rentals.
- I want to move close to the hospital or medical services.
- Parents want their kids to be in a specific School District.
- Struggling with their mortgage payments and want a more affordable property.
- I have received an inheritance and I would like to buy a bigger home with the funds/money received.
These are just some of the reasons that come to mind as to why people want to sell a home they currently own.
I find it best to speak with me or your local agent about why you are looking to sell. This way, when we help advise a marketing plan, we can help give you, the client, the best and informed professional advice. It’s often I have to recommend additional Real Estate industry professionals; attorneys, estate planners, the relocation agent, tax professional, and even title companies. We need to make sure we contact the right people before we list/market your home.
If you have any questions or recommendations, please feel free to contact me by the contact information listed below.
James Outland Jr. / Broker/ Realtor/ Co-Owner/ DRE#0131430
2665 Shell Beach Road, Suite J, Pismo Beach, Ca 93449