6675 Via Piedra, San Luis Obispo CA – Edna Valley Estate
Got VR? We do, start Here
HDR Images From Matterport Camera (Images are Captured in 7680×4320), Images Below have been resized to 1280×1024 with a lossless reduction for web page performance.
This stunning Edna Valley Masterpiece was designed with every detail meticulously built to achieve a level of quality that is unsurpassed. Every room of the home boasts spectacular views of the Coastal Mountains and the Wine Vineyards that wind down the Edna Valley. The Mediterranean architecture is immediately impressed with its remarkable exterior stonework, slate tile roof, and beautiful tree-lined circular driveway.
Diana and James each own professional Canon Gear and take great pride in getting the best images for our clients. Please, note that we had rain off and on during our last quick visit to the property. In order to shoot a home professionally,y it takes work to clear counters not only for the Matterport device but also photos. The Matterport Virtual tour Machine scans are not editable the way images are in photography. This was why the Matterport tour was limited in scope. We each own a Drones and love going out to fly for clients as you can just obtain images traditional photography can’t obtain. Location Location and you have a pristine location.
The grandeur continues inside this 3 Bedroom 4 Bath 4,166 Sq. Ft home with detailed custom wood trim and Anderson wood cased windows with custom window treatments in every room. There is a superb mix of entertaining and intimate spaces including high volume ceilings in the living room with a wall of windows that capture the beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and Edna Valley. The Gourmet Kitchen boasts top of the line stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, custom cabinets, and a walk-in pantry. There is also a show-stopping finished lower level with a climate-controlled wine cellar that is also serviced by a dumbwaiter.
Diana Interior Sample Images Reduced with lossless file compression.
All 3 bedrooms have their own private bathrooms with the master suite and private office located in the East wing. The master suite enjoys panoramic views with French doors that lead out to an expansive stone terrace overlooking the valley. Extraordinary attention to detail and quality is evident throughout this well-appointed home. Included is a separate and beautifully appointed One-bedroom Guest Home with a full kitchen and living room that also enjoys the views of the main home. Enjoy the peaceful setting year-round on this 1.4- acre estate. Come home to a property that is by far the single most outstanding example of taste, craftsmanship, and construction.
• Granite Counter Tops
• Prep Sink
• Large Island with Miele Console Dishwasher
• Décor Range
• Full-Size Miele Dishwasher
• Custom Cabinets with Pullouts
• Walk-in Pantry
• Sub Zero Refrigerator
• Sub Zero Wine Refrigerator
• French Doors that lead to an enclosed patio with Built-in BBQ and Fire Pit
• Gas Fireplace
• High Volume Ceilings
• Open Floor Plan
• Panoramic View of surrounding Coastal Mountains and Edna Valley
• French Doors that open to an expansive stone laid patio.
• Inside Laundry
• Fold down Ironing Board
• Wash Sink
• Custom Cabinets
• 3 Car Garage
• Automatic Garage Door Openers
• Pass-Through Garage Door
• Finished walls and ceilings
• Windows for extra lighting
Other Inside Features
• All Bedrooms have their own Private Bathrooms
• All Bedrooms have excellent Valley Views
• Private Wine Cellar
• 2 Air Conditioner Units
• 2 Forced Air Heating Units
• Custom Window Treatments
• Anderson Wood-Cased Windows throughout the home.
• Upgraded Brushed Nickel Hardware throughout the home
• Multiple French and Sliding Glass doors leading out to Private Patios
• Office/Study with Stained Glass windows and built-in custom cabinets
• Large Tiled Foyer with Etched Glass Doors
• Upgraded Construction with (I believe) 2X6 Walls
• Private and enclosed patio with Built-In BBQ and Firepit
• Pergola covering the expansive rock laid patio
• Professionally Landscaped with irrigation system
• Multiple outdoor seating areas
• 1 Bedroom Guest Home with full kitchen and living room.
• Guest Home is separate from Main Home for privacy
• Guest Home has Forced Air Heating and Air Conditioning
• Exceptional Views of the Coastal Mountain Range and Edna Valley from
the Main House as well as the Guesthouse. Every room in the house
enjoys panoramic views.
• Extensive stonework
James Outland Jr.